Student who intends to appeal for rechecking the examination scripts of GLEF courses should observe the followings.
- Student should submit a formal application by filling in the application form and submit to GLEF by email.
- GLEF will only accept applications for rechecking within 14 calendar days after the release of official academic results. Late applications will NOT be considered. The application period is June 1 - 14, 2022.
- Respective teacher(s) will recheck individual examination script(s) by request and GLEF will notify students of the result via email as soon as possible.
- Teacher(s) reserve the right to revise the grades up or down or recommend no change after rechecking the answer scripts.
- Only one application for rechecking will be accepted for each examination script. The application is irrevocable. No changes will be allowed after an application is received.
- Please download the application form here.